Dr. Jean Pierre BIZIMANA
He has developed training modules and conducted a good number of trainings in Entrepreneurship, Business Plan Development, SMEs management, Project elaboration and management, marketing, cooperative management and governance, financial management.
During his period of consultancy experience, he worked as permanent consultant for RDB (Rwanda Development Board). He has also worked as a lecturer in charge of Economics course at the University of Ruhengeri (INES – Ruhengeri), Coach of entrepreneurs in Silver academy at Enablis Entrepreneurial East Africa and Lead trainer at Rwanda Management Institute (RMI).
Today, Jean Pierre BIZIMANA holds a Doctor of Business Administration in Business Economics, He is ILO certified trainer (SIYB program) and a certified trainer for RICEM (Rwanda Institute of Cooperatives Entrepreneurship and Microfinance).
Mme Christine ICYITEGETSE
- Preparation of organizational annual budgets and operating plans;
- Monitor & approve all budget issues, day to day financial matters within approved budget;
- Revise, update and elaborate the finance and accounting financial procedural manual,
- Preparation of annual financial reports, including statement of financial position, income statements.
- Preparation of monthly reports, including monthly funds request for operational budget, accumulated budget executed vs. planned budget and bank reconciliation statements.
- Verify payroll lists and payments for the organization on monthly basis,
- Contributing to the achievement of the organization objectives by providing advice and guidance on financial strategy,
- Meeting with the Board of Directors regularly to keep them informed on the financial situation and offer inputs from a financial perspective,
- Put in place management systems in finance department,
- Effective use of different accounting software,
- Develop and update the Finance and Accounting policies and procedural manual.